Package: python-django-registration (1.0+dfsg-2)
Links for python-django-registration
Download Source Package python-django-registration:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Raphaël Hertzog (QA Page)
- Stephan Peijnik (QA Page)
- Stephan Sürken (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.bitbucket.org]
User-registration application for Django
This is a fairly simple user-registration application for Django, designed to make allowing user signups as painless as possible.
Its main feature over Django's standard user-registration application is the support of email confirmation.
This application enables a fairly common workflow for user signups:
1. User signs up for an account. 2. User gets emailed an activation link. 3. User clicks the activation link before it expires. 4. User becomes a happy and productive contributor to your site.
WARNING: This application is lacking an upstream maintainer. The original author stopped maintaining it in September 2013.
Other Packages Related to python-django-registration