Package: puppet-testsuite (3.7.2-4)
Links for puppet-testsuite
Download Source Package puppet:
- Puppet Package Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Micah Anderson (QA Page)
- Andrew Pollock (QA Page)
- Nigel Kersten (QA Page)
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.puppetlabs.com]
configuration management system, development test suite
Puppet is a server automation tool. It is composed of a declarative language for expressing system configuration, a client and server for distributing it, and a library for realizing the configuration.
The primary design goal of Puppet is to have an expressive enough language backed by a powerful enough library that you can write your own server automation applications in just a few lines of code. Puppet’s deep extensibility and open source license lets you add functionality as needed and share your innovations with others.
This package provides all the tests from the upstream puppet source code. The tests are used for improving the QA of the puppet package.
Tests are installed under /usr/share/puppet-testsuite, and can be performed using "rake unit" in that directory.
Other Packages Related to puppet-testsuite
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- dep: puppet-common (= 3.7.2-4)
- configuration management system
- dep: ruby-ldap
- OpenLDAP library binding for Ruby
- dep: ruby-mocha
- Mocking and stubbing library for Ruby
- dep: ruby-rspec
- Behaviour Driven Development framework for Ruby - metapackage
- dep: ruby-sqlite3
- SQLite3 interface for Ruby
- rec: ruby-rgen
- Ruby Modelling and Generator Framework
- sug: ruby
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)