Package: pithos (0.3.17-3)
Links for pithos
Download Source Package pithos:
- Homepage [kevinmehall.net]
Pandora Radio client for the GNOME desktop
Pithos is a cross-platform desktop client for the personalized web radio Pandora, supporting all important features the official Flash™ client has.
Pithos was based on pianobar, a console client for Pandora. In addition to sporting a GTK+ GUI, Pithos has feature-parity with pianobar.
Out of concern for the longevity of Pandora Media Inc., the software authors would recommend subscribing to Pandora One.
You need an account in order to use this player, so please consider create one for free before using pianobar at http://pandora.com.
Other Packages Related to pithos
- dep: gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad
- GStreamer plugins from the "bad" set
- dep: gstreamer0.10-plugins-good
- GStreamer plugins from the "good" set
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
- dep: python-gobject
- Python 2.x bindings for GObject - transitional package
- dep: python-gst0.10
- generic media-playing framework (Python bindings)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-keybinder
- registers global key bindings for applications - Python bindings
- dep: python-notify
- Python bindings for libnotify
- dep: python-xdg
- Python 2 library to access freedesktop.org standards