Package: pgtap (1.2.0-3)
Links for pgtap
Download Source Package pgtap:
- Debian PostgreSQL Maintainers (QA Page)
- Pierre Chifflier (QA Page)
- Christoph Berg (QA Page)
- Markus Wanner (QA Page)
- Homepage [pgtap.org]
Unit testing framework for PostgreSQL - metapackage
pgTAP is a suite of database functions that make it easy to write TAP-emitting unit tests in psql scripts suitable for harvesting, analysis, and reporting by a TAP harness, such as those used in Perl and PHP applications.
TAP is the Test Anything Protocol (http://testanything.org/).
This metapackage depends on the PostgreSQL extension and the package providing pg_prove.
Other Packages Related to pgtap
- dep: libtap-parser-sourcehandler-pgtap-perl
- Unit testing tools for pgTAP
- dep: postgresql-pgtap
- virtual package provided by postgresql-15-pgtap
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|all||18.3 kB||26.0 kB||[list of files]|