Package: monkeysign (1.1)
Links for monkeysign
Download Source Package monkeysign:
- Homepage [web.monkeysphere.info]
OpenPGP key signing and exchange for humans
monkeysign is a tool to overhaul the OpenPGP keysigning experience and bring it closer to something that most primates can understand.
The project makes use of cheap digital cameras and the type of bar code known as a QRcode to provide a human-friendly yet still-secure keysigning experience.
No more reciting tedious strings of hexadecimal characters. And, you can build a little rogue's gallery of the people that you have met and exchanged keys with!
Monkeysign is the commandline signing software, a caff replacement. Monkeyscan is the graphical user interface that scans qrcodes.
Other Packages Related to monkeysign
- dep: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources