Package: marble-touch (4:4.14.2-1) [debports]
Links for marble-touch
- Homepage [edu.kde.org]
globe and map widget for tablets
Marble is a generic geographical map widget and framework for KDE applications. The Marble widget shows the earth as a sphere but does not require hardware acceleration. A minimal set of geographical data is included, so it can be used without an internet connection.
This versions of marble is designed for use on tablet computers.
This package is part of the KDE education module.
Other Packages Related to marble-touch
- dep: libmarblewidget19 (= 4:4.14.2-1)
- Marble globe widget library
- dep: libqt4-declarative (>= 4:4.7.0~beta2)
- Qt 4 Declarative module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: marble-data (>= 4:4.14.2-1)
- data files for Marble
- dep: marble-plugins (= 4:4.14.2-1)
- plugins for Marble