Package: larch (1.1.2-1)
Links for larch
Download Source Package larch:
- Homepage [github.com]
tool to copy messages from one IMAP server to another
Larch is a tool to copy messages from one IMAP server to another quickly and safely. It's smart enough not to copy messages that already exist on the destination and robust enough to deal with interruptions caused by flaky connections or misbehaving servers.
Larch is particularly well-suited for copying email to, from, or between Gmail accounts.
Other Packages Related to larch
- dep: ruby-highline (>= 1.5)
- high-level interactive IO Ruby library
- dep: ruby-sequel (>= 3.14)
- Simple, flexible, and powerful SQL database access toolkit for Ruby
- dep: ruby-sqlite3 (>= 1.3)
- SQLite3 interface for Ruby
- dep: ruby-trollop (>= 1.13)
- command-line argument processing library