Package: kde-telepathy (0.8.1)
Links for kde-telepathy
Download Source Package meta-kde-telepathy:
metapackage for installing all the KDE Telepathy components
KDE Telepathy aims to integrate real-time communication and collaboration features into the KDE Plasma Workspaces. It provides means to connect to several instant messaging networks, chat with your friends and collaborate with them.
KDE Telepathy consists of several independent components that need to be used together to provide all the available features. This package is a metapackage that installs all those components.
Apart from the dependencies that this metapackage pulls, you will also need to install at least one of the telepathy-gabble, telepathy-salut, telepathy-haze packages to be able to connect to your IM networks. gabble provides xmpp (jabber, google talk/plus, facebook), salut provides link-local xmpp (using avahi) and haze provides most other common protocols.
Other Packages Related to kde-telepathy
- dep: kde-telepathy-call-ui (>= 0.8.1)
- KDE Telepathy UI for audio/video calls
- dep: kde-telepathy-desktop-applets (>= 0.8.1)
- KDE Telepathy contact plasmoid
- dep: kde-telepathy-filetransfer-handler (>= 0.8.1)
- KDE Telepathy file transfer handler
- dep: kde-telepathy-minimal (= 0.8.1)
- metapackage for installing the basic KDE Telepathy components
- dep: kde-telepathy-send-file (>= 0.8.1)
- KDE Telepathy dolphin/konqueror integration plugin
- dep: plasma-runner-telepathy-contact (>= 0.8.1)
- Telepathy Contact KRunner plugin