Package: jvm-7-avian-jre (1.1.0-4)
Links for jvm-7-avian-jre
Download Source Package avian:
- Homepage [oss.readytalk.com]
lightweight virtual machine using the OpenJDK class library
Avian is a lightweight virtual machine and class library designed to provide a useful subset of Java's features, suitable for building self-contained applications.
The VM is implemented from scratch and designed to be both fast and small.
- Just-In-Time (JIT) compilation for fast method execution. - Generational, copying garbage collection ensures short pause times and good spatial locality. - Thread-local heaps provide O(1) memory allocation with no synchronization overhead. - Null pointer dereferences are handled via OS signals to avoid unnecessary branches.
Other Packages Related to jvm-7-avian-jre
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: openjdk-7-jre-headless (>= 7u71-2.5.3-1~)
- OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT (headless)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime