Package: jvm-7-avian-jre (0.7+20140401-1)
Links for jvm-7-avian-jre
Download Source Package avian:
- Homepage [oss.readytalk.com]
lightweight virtual machine using the OpenJDK class library
Avian is a lightweight virtual machine and class library designed to provide a useful subset of Java's features, suitable for building self-contained applications.
The VM is implemented from scratch and designed to be both fast and small.
- Just-In-Time (JIT) compilation for fast method execution. - Generational, copying garbage collection ensures short pause times and good spatial locality. - Thread-local heaps provide O(1) memory allocation with no synchronization overhead. - Null pointer dereferences are handled via OS signals to avoid unnecessary branches.
Other Packages Related to jvm-7-avian-jre
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64, i386]
- dep: openjdk-7-jre-headless
- OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT (headless)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||228.2 kB||779.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||209.8 kB||819.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||209.9 kB||783.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||231.0 kB||770.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||219.4 kB||962.0 kB||[list of files]|