Package: automysqlbackup (2.6+debian.4-4)
Links for automysqlbackup
Download Source Package automysqlbackup:
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
daily, weekly and monthly backup for your MySQL database
automysqlbackup creates backup every day, week and month for all of your MySQL database, to a configured folder. There's nothing to do but to install this package, and you'll rest assured that you have a way to go back in the history of your database.
This package may be unsafe if untrusted users may create databases and if no check on the syntax of the name of them is performed.
Other Packages Related to automysqlbackup
- dep: default-mysql-client
- MySQL database client binaries (metapackage)
- or virtual-mysql-client
- virtual package provided by mariadb-client, mysql-client-8.0
- rec: mutt
- text-based mailreader supporting MIME, GPG, PGP and threading
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|all||14.2 kB||57.0 kB||[list of files]|