Package: assword (0.8-1)
Links for assword
Download Source Package assword:
- Homepage [finestructure.net]
Simple and secure password management and retrieval system.
Assword is a secure password manager that relies on your OpenPGP key for security and is designed to integrate in a minimal fashion into any X11 window manager.
Passwords and context strings are stored in a single OpenPGP-encrypted and signed file (meaning entry contexts are not exposed to the filesystem). Along with a simple command-line interface, there is a streamlined GUI meant for X11 window manager integration. When invoked, the GUI produces a prompt to search stored contexts. New entries can also easily be created. Passwords are securely retrieved without displaying on the screen. Multiple retrieval methods are available, including auto-typing them directly into an X11 window (default), or inserting them into the X11 clipboard.
Other Packages Related to assword
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-gpgme
- python wrapper for the GPGME library
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources