Package: postgrey (1.34-1.2)
Links for postgrey
Download Source Package postgrey:
- Homepage [postgrey.schweikert.ch]
greylisting implementation for Postfix
This package provides a policy server for Postfix to implement "greylisting".
Greylisting is a spam filtering method that rejects email from external servers on the first try. Spammers don't usually retry sending their messages, whereas legitimate mail servers do.
While Postgrey is designed for use with Postfix, it can also be used with Exim.
Other Packages Related to postgrey
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: libberkeleydb-perl
- use Berkeley DB databases from Perl
- dep: libnet-dns-perl
- Perform DNS queries from a Perl script
- dep: libnet-server-perl (>= 0.87)
- extensible, general perl server engine
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: ucf (>= 0.28)
- Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files