Package: dbmail (2.2.11-1) [debports]
Links for dbmail
base package for the dbmail email solution
DBMAIL is a collection of programs that allows email to be stored in and retrieved from a sql database.
It supports MySQL, PostgreSQL and Sqlite3 as database backends, LDAP and Sieve.
Supported client protocols are: POP3, IMAP4, LMTP.
This packages support Sqlite3 and LDAP authentication.
Other Packages Related to dbmail
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgmime-2.0-2a
- MIME library
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libsieve2-1
- a library for parsing, sorting and filtering your mail
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.5.9)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: ucf (>= 0.30)
- Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime