Package: cyrus-common (2.4.17+caldav~beta9-3)
Links for cyrus-common
Download Source Package cyrus-imapd-2.4:
- Debian Cyrus Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Henrique de Moraes Holschuh (QA Page)
- Sven Mueller (QA Page)
- Benjamin Seidenberg (QA Page)
- Ondřej Surý (QA Page)
- Anthony Prades (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.cyrusimap.org]
Cyrus mail system - common files
Cyrus is an IMAP server designed to handle massive quantities of mail, with a number of features not found in other IMAP implementations, including support for:
- running the daemon without root privileges; - POP3 and NNTP in addition to plain IMAP; - secure IMAP using SSL; - server-side filtering with Sieve; - mail users without login accounts; - simple mail quotas; - virtual domains; - IPv6.
Cyrus doesn't support reading from and storing mail in the standard mail spool. It stores mail in a separate directory in its own MH-like format.
This package contains the common files needed by the other Cyrus components. The cyrus-imapd-2.4 and/or cyrus-pop3d-2.4 packages are needed to enable IMAP and POP3 support respectively. cyrus-murder-2.4 can be used to enable IMAP, POP3 and LMTP proxying. cyrus-replication-2.4 can be used to provide server replication between two imap servers.
Other Packages Related to cyrus-common