Package: m2r (0.2.1-5)
Links for m2r
Download Source Package python-m2r:
- Homepage [github.com]
Markdown and reStructuredText in a single file - CLI tool
M2R converts a markdown file including reStructuredText (rst) markups to a valid rst format.
Use case is writing sphinx document in markdown, since it's widely used now and easy to write code blocks and lists. However, converters using pandoc or recommonmark do not support many rst markups and sphinx extensions. For example, rst's reference link like ``see `ref`_`` (this is very convenient in long document in which same link appears multiple times) will be converted to a code block in HTML like `see <code>ref</code>_`, which is not expected.
This package provides the command-line tool m2r.
Other Packages Related to m2r
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-m2r (= 0.2.1-5)
- Markdown and reStructuredText in a single file - Python3 library
- sug: python-m2r-doc
- Markdown and reStructuredText in a single file - documentation
- enh: python3-sphinx
- documentation generator for Python projects