Package: libsms-send-perl (1.06-3)
Links for libsms-send-perl
Download Source Package libsms-send-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Vincent Danjean (QA Page)
- gregor herrmann (QA Page)
- Florian Schlichting (QA Page)
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
driver-based API for sending SMS messages
The SMS::Send perl module is intended to provide a driver-based single API for sending SMS and MMS messages. The intent is to provide a single API against which to write the code to send an SMS message.
At the same time, the intent is to remove the limits of some of the previous attempts at this sort of API, like "must be free internet-based SMS services".
SMS::Send drivers are installed separately, and might use the web, email or physical SMS hardware. It could be a free or paid. The details shouldn't matter.
You should not have to care how it is actually sent, only that it has been sent (although some drivers may not be able to provide certainty).
Other Packages Related to libsms-send-perl
- dep: libclass-adapter-perl
- Perl implementation of the "Adapter" Design Pattern
- dep: libparams-util-perl
- Perl extension for simple stand-alone param checking functions
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language