Package: libpsych-java (3.1.0-1)
Links for libpsych-java
Download Source Package ruby-psych:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andrew Lee (李健秋) (QA Page)
- Miguel Landaeta (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
ruby-psych Java extension
ruby-psych is a YAML parser and emitter. Psych leverages libyaml for its YAML parsing and emitting capabilities. In addition to wrapping libyaml, Psych also knows how to serialize and de-serialize most Ruby objects to and from the YAML format.
Psych has been included with the main Ruby implementation since 1.9.2, and is the default YAML parser from 1.9.3 and beyond.
libpsych-java ships the Java extension to improve performance for Ruby implementations running in the JVM, like jruby.
Other Packages Related to libpsych-java
- dep: libbytelist-java
- helper library for packaging JRuby
- dep: libjcodings-java
- Java-based codings helper classes for Joni and JRuby
- dep: libyaml-snake-java (>= 1.23~)
- YAML parser and emitter for the Java programming language
- sug: jruby (>= 22.214.171.124~)
- 100% pure-Java implementation of Ruby