Package: libpmemlog1-debug (1.6-5)
Links for libpmemlog1-debug
Download Source Package pmdk:
- Homepage [pmem.io]
Persistent Memory log file support library — debug build
libpmemlog implements a pmem-resident log file.
This library is provided for cases requiring an append-mostly file to record variable length entries. Most developers will find higher level libraries like libpmemobj to be more generally useful.
This package contains a special build of this library meant for debugging purposes. It contains extra logging, assertions and expensive checks that should not be used otherwise.
Other Packages Related to libpmemlog1-debug
- dep: libdaxctl1 (>= 63)
- Utility library for managing the device DAX subsystem
- dep: libndctl6 (>= 64)
- Utility library for managing the libnvdimm subsystem
- dep: libpmem1 (>= 1.4)
- Persistent Memory low level support library
- dep: libpmem1-debug (= 1.6-5)
- Persistent Memory low level support library — debug build