Package: libpetsc-real-dev (3.11.3+dfsg1-2)
Links for libpetsc-real-dev
Download Source Package petsc:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- package has bad maintainer field (QA Page)
- IV" (QA Page)
- Drew Parsons (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mcs.anl.gov]
Virtual package depending on latest PETSc development package
PETSc is the "Portable Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation", a suite of data structures and routines for the scalable (parallel) solution of scientific applications modeled by partial differential equations. It employs the MPI standard for all message-passing communication. Several sample scientific applications, as well as various papers and talks, demonstrate the features of the PETSc libraries.
This is a dummy package which depends on the most recent version of libpetsc-realX-dev with real number support (X=version).
Other Packages Related to libpetsc-real-dev
- dep: libpetsc-real3.11-dev
- Static libraries, shared links, header files for PETSc