Package: libpdf-fdf-simple-perl (0.21-3)
Links for libpdf-fdf-simple-perl
Download Source Package libpdf-fdf-simple-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
Perl module to read and write (Acrobat) FDF files
PDF::FDF::Simple helps creating and extracting the content of FDF files. It is meant to be a simple replacement for the Adobe FdfToolkit. Therefore some of its behavior, especially handling of diverse whitespace/newline artefacts, is orientated on FdfToolkit's handling.
After the extraction process the content is available within a hash reference.
For creating FDF files it currently only supports setting text values. Anyway, this should be enough to create FDF files for text fields, text areas, checkboxes and radio buttons.
PDF::FDF::Simple uses Parse::RecDescent and understands both the "Kids" notation and the "dotted" notation for field names. Saving will always use the "dotted" notation.
Other Packages Related to libpdf-fdf-simple-perl
- dep: libclass-accessor-perl
- Perl module that automatically generates accessors
- dep: libfile-sharedir-perl
- module to locate non-code files during run-time
- dep: libparse-recdescent-perl
- Perl module to create and use recursive-descent parsers
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language