Package: libopenal-data (1:1.19.1-1)
Links for libopenal-data
Download Source Package openal-soft:
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert (QA Page)
- Reinhard Tartler (QA Page)
- Gonéri Le Bouder (QA Page)
- Bret Curtis (QA Page)
- Homepage [kcat.strangesoft.net]
Software implementation of the OpenAL audio API (data files)
OpenAL, the Open Audio Library, is a joint effort to create an open, vendor-neutral, cross-platform API for interactive, primarily spatialized audio. OpenAL's primary audience are application developers and desktop users that rely on portable standards like OpenGL, for games and other multimedia applications.
This package installs data files used by the OpenAL Soft shared library.