Package: libmaven-verifier-java (1.6-1)
Links for libmaven-verifier-java
Download Source Package maven-verifier:
- Homepage [maven.apache.org]
Maven Verifier Component
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of information.
Maven's primary goal is to allow a developer to comprehend the complete state of a development effort in the shortest period of time. In order to attain this goal there are several areas of concern that Maven attempts to deal with:
* Making the build process easy * Providing a uniform build system * Providing quality project information * Providing guidelines for best practices development * Allowing transparent migration to new features
Maven Verifier is a shared library for Maven and it provides a test harness for Maven integration tests.
Other Packages Related to libmaven-verifier-java
- dep: junit (>= 3.8.2)
- Automated testing framework for Java
- dep: libmaven-shared-utils-java (>= 3.1.0)
- Replacement for plexus-utils in Maven
- sug: libmaven-verifier-java-doc
- Documentation for Maven Verifier Component