Package: libghc-rvar-doc (0.2.0.3-6)
Links for libghc-rvar-doc
Download Source Package haskell-rvar:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
random variables; documentation
Random number generation based on modeling random variables by an abstract type (RVar) which can be composed and manipulated monadically and sampled in either monadic or "pure" styles.
The primary purpose of this library is to support defining and sampling a wide variety of high quality random variables. Quality is prioritized over speed, but performance is an important goal too.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-rvar-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-monadprompt-doc
- MonadPrompt, implementation & examples; documentation
- rec: libghc-random-source-doc
- generic basis for random number generators; documentation
- rec: libjs-mathjax