Package: libghc-hashtables-doc (126.96.36.199-2)
Links for libghc-hashtables-doc
Download Source Package haskell-hashtables:
- Homepage [github.com]
mutable hash tables -- documentation; documentation
This package provides a couple of different implementations of mutable hash tables in the ST monad, as well as a typeclass abstracting their common operations, and a set of wrappers to use the hash tables in the IO monad.
There are three hash table implementations:
* Data.HashTable.ST.Basic contains a basic open-addressing hash table using linear probing as the collision strategy. This should currently be the fastest available hash table implementation for lookups, although it has a higher memory overhead than others. * Data.HashTable.ST.Cuckoo contains an implementation of "cuckoo hashing". Cuckoo hashing has worst-case O(1) lookups and performs well even when the table is highly loaded. * Data.HashTable.ST.Linear contains a linear hash table, which trades some insert and lookup performance for higher space efficiency and much shorter delays when expanding the table.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-hashtables-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-hashable-doc
- class for types that can be converted to a hash value; documentation
- rec: libghc-primitive-doc
- Wrappers for primitive operations; documentation
- rec: libjs-mathjax