Package: libghc-happstack-server-doc (7.6.1-1)
Links for libghc-happstack-server-doc
Download Source Package haskell-happstack-server:
- Homepage [happstack.com]
Happstack web framework, HTTP server; documentation
Happstack is a Haskell web framework, designed so that developers can prototype quickly, deploy painlessly, scale massively, operate reliably, and change easily. It supports GNU/Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, and Windows environments.
Happstack provides you with all the components you need to build and deploy your application, which is completely self-contained. Particularly, Happstack provides the application with a distributed and persistent data storage layer, capable to interact with the application itself directly in terms of Haskell data structures.
Happstack-server contains the HTTP server itself.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-happstack-server-doc
- rec: libghc-blaze-html-doc
- HTML combinator library for Haskell; documentation
- rec: libghc-exceptions-doc
- extensible optionally-pure exceptions; documentation
- rec: libghc-html-doc
- Haskell html library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc-monad-control-doc
- Monad transformers to lift control operations; documentation
- rec: libghc-network-doc
- Haskell low-level network library; documentation
- rec: libghc-network-uri-doc
- URI manipulation; documentation
- rec: libghc-sendfile-doc
- Haskell portable sendfile library; documentation
- rec: libghc-threads-doc
- Fork threads and wait for their result; documentation
- rec: libghc-transformers-base-doc
- lift computations from the bottom of a transformer stack; documentation
- rec: libghc-utf8-string-doc
- GHC libraries for the Haskell UTF-8 library (documentation)
- rec: libghc-zlib-doc
- Compression and decompression in the gzip and zlib formats; documentation
- rec: libjs-mathjax