Package: libghc-dimensional-doc (1.3-1)
Links for libghc-dimensional-doc
Download Source Package haskell-dimensional:
- Homepage [github.com]
statically checked physical dimensions; documentation
Dimensional is a library providing data types for performing arithmetic with physical quantities and units. Information about the physical dimensions of the quantities and units is embedded in their types and the validity of operations is verified by the type checker at compile time. The boxing and unboxing of numerical values as quantities is done by multiplication and division with units.
The library is designed to, as far as is practical, enforce/encourage best practices of unit usage.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-dimensional-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-exact-pi-doc
- Exact rational multiples of pi (and integer powers of pi); documentation
- rec: libghc-ieee754-doc
- Utilities for dealing with IEEE floating point numbers; documentation
- rec: libghc-numtype-dk-doc
- type-level integers without fundeps; documentation
- rec: libghc-vector-doc
- Efficient Arrays for Haskell; documentation
- rec: libjs-mathjax