Package: libembree-dev (3.6.1+dfsg-1)
Links for libembree-dev
Download Source Package embree:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mathieu Malaterre (QA Page)
- Matteo F. Vescovi (QA Page)
- Homepage [embree.github.io]
High Performance Ray Tracing Kernels - development
Intel(R) Embree is a collection of high-performance ray tracing kernels, developed at Intel. The target users of Intel(R) Embree are graphics application engineers who want to improve the performance of their photo-realistic rendering application by leveraging Embree's performance-optimized ray tracing kernels. The kernels are optimized for the latest Intel(R) processors with support for SSE, AVX, AVX2, and AVX-512 instructions. Intel(R) Embree supports runtime code selection to choose the traversal and build algorithms that best matches the instruction set of your CPU.
This package contains the headers library for building programs that use Embree.
Other Packages Related to libembree-dev
- dep: libembree3-3 (= 3.6.1+dfsg-1)
- High Performance Ray Tracing Kernels - runtime
- sug: embree-tools
- High Performance Ray Tracing Kernels - tools