Package: libcofoja-java (1.3-4)
Links for libcofoja-java
Download Source Package cofoja:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Olivier Sallou (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Diane Trout (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Java API for annotating code with contracts
Contracts for Java is a contract programming framework for Java, which uses annotation processing and bytecode instrumentation to provide run-time checking.
Contracts for Java enables you to annotate your code with contracts in the form of preconditions, postconditions and invariants.
These contract annotations are:
- easy to write and read - checked at runtimeAnnotating code with contracts helps you:
* design, * document, * test, and * debugprograms.
Other Packages Related to libcofoja-java
- dep: libasm-java (>= 7.0)
- Java bytecode manipulation framework