Package: libcastor-codegen-java (1.3.2-7)
Links for libcastor-codegen-java
Download Source Package castor:
- Homepage [castor-data-binding.github.io]
Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - Codegen
Castor is a data binding framework for Java. It's the shortest path between Java objects, XML documents and relational tables.
Castor XML is an XML data binding framework. Unlike the two main XML APIs, DOM (Document Object Model) and SAX (Simple API for XML) which deal with the structure of an XML document, Castor enables you to deal with the data defined in an XML document through an object model which represents that data.
Castor XML can be compared to XMLBeans framework.
Castor JDO is an Object-Relational Mapping and Data-Binding Framework. Castor can map relational database data into Java Data Object based on user-defined mapping schema. In the other point-of-view, it provides java data objects a persistence layer.
This package contains the Castor XML code generator.
Other Packages Related to libcastor-codegen-java
- dep: libcastor-core-java
- Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - Core
- dep: libcastor-xml-java
- Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - XML module
- dep: libcastor-xml-schema-java
- Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - XML Schema
- dep: libcommons-logging-java
- common wrapper interface for several logging APIs
- rec: velocity
- Java-based template engine for web application
- sug: libcastor-java-doc (= 1.3.2-7)
- Documentation for Castor Java databinding framework