Package: libcaja-extension-doc (1.24.0-1)
Links for libcaja-extension-doc
Download Source Package caja:
- Debian+Ubuntu MATE Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA Page)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA Page)
- Mike Gabriel (QA Page)
- Vangelis Mouhtsis (QA Page)
- Homepage [mate-desktop.org]
libraries for Caja components (API documentation files)
Caja is the official file manager for the MATE desktop. It allows one to browse directories, preview files and launch applications associated with them. It is also responsible for handling the icons on the MATE desktop. It works on local and remote filesystems.
This package contains the API documentation for the libraries needed by Caja's extensions.