Package: libanyevent-rabbitmq-perl (1.19+dfsg-2)
Links for libanyevent-rabbitmq-perl
Download Source Package libanyevent-rabbitmq-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
asynchronous and multi channel Perl AMQP client
AnyEvent::RabbitMQ is an AMQP (Advanced Message Queuing Protocol) client library, that is intended to allow you to interact with AMQP-compliant message brokers/servers such as RabbitMQ in an asynchronous fashion.
You can use AnyEvent::RabbitMQ to -
* Declare and delete exchanges * Declare, delete, bind and unbind queues * Set QoS and confirm mode * Publish, consume, get, ack, recover and reject messages * Select, commit and rollback transactions
AnyEvent::RabbitMQ is known to work with RabbitMQ versions 2.5.1 and versions 0-8 and 0-9-1 of the AMQP specification.
This client is the non-blocking version, for a blocking version with a similar API, see Net::RabbitFoot.
AnyEvent is a framework to do event-based programming, implemented as a thin abstraction layer on top of other event loops.
Other Packages Related to libanyevent-rabbitmq-perl
- dep: amqp-specs
- specs for the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP)
- dep: libanyevent-perl
- event loop framework with multiple implementations
- dep: libdevel-globaldestruction-perl
- module to expose the flag that marks global destruction
- dep: libfile-sharedir-perl
- module to locate non-code files during run-time
- dep: liblist-moreutils-perl
- Perl module with additional list functions not found in List::Util
- dep: libnamespace-clean-perl
- module for keeping imports and functions out of the current namespace
- dep: libnet-amqp-perl
- AMQP (de)serialization and representation
- dep: libreadonly-perl
- facility for creating read-only scalars, arrays and hashes
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language