Package: lib32readline-dev (8.0-3)
Links for lib32readline-dev
Download Source Package readline:
GNU readline and history libraries, development files (32-bit)
The GNU readline library aids in the consistency of user interface across discrete programs that need to provide a command line interface.
The GNU history library provides a consistent user interface for recalling lines of previously typed input.
Other Packages Related to lib32readline-dev
- dep: lib32ncurses-dev
- developer's libraries for ncurses (32-bit)
- dep: lib32readline8 (= 8.0-3)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries (32-bit)
- dep: libc6-dev-i386 [amd64]
- GNU C Library: 32-bit development libraries for AMD64
- dep: libc6-dev-powerpc [ppc64]
- GNU C Library: 32bit powerpc development libraries for ppc64