Package: koji-client (1.16.2-1)
Links for koji-client
Download Source Package koji:
- Reproducible Builds Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Marek Marczykowski-Górecki (QA Page)
- Ximin Luo (QA Page)
- Holger Levsen (QA Page)
- Homepage [pagure.io]
RPM-based build system - client
The Fedora Project uses Koji for their build system, as do several other projects.
Koji's goal is to provide a flexible, secure, and reproducible way to build software.
- New buildroot for each build - Robust XML-RPC APIs for easy integration with other tools - Web interface with SSL and Kerberos authentication - Thin, portable command line client - Users can create local buildroots - Buildroot contents are tracked in the database - Versioned data
This package contains the koji client that queries remote build systems as well as perform actions such as adding users and initiating build requests.
Other Packages Related to koji-client
- dep: koji-common (= 1.16.2-1)
- RPM-based build system - common library
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-dateutil
- powerful extensions to the standard Python datetime module
- dep: python-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python2, built for human beings
- dep: yum
- Advanced front-end for rpm