Package: ivulncheck-web (0.1.67-1.1)
Links for ivulncheck-web
Download Source Package ivulncheck:
- Homepage [salsa.debian.org]
reports cluster security vulnerabilities and fixes - Web GUI
Ivulncheck is a security tool to centralize the search of vulnerabilities and fixes concerning packages on a cluster. It leverages already existing tools and services such as debsecan and the Debian and Ubuntu CVE trackers to create a centralized database of known vulnerabilities and updates.
A tiny Ivulncheck agent shell script must be deployed on each node of the cluster to report its existing deployed packages (only Ubuntu and Debian are supported). Then, several commands can be executed to search vulnerabilities and determine available security updates. Four main sources are used :
* debsecan for Debian hosts. * ubuntu-cve-tracker for Ubuntu hosts. * CVE-Search for custom installed application (manually configuration needed). * madison-lite (to complete missing fixes due to possibly outdated sources, missing sources or main referenced vulnerabilities).
Eventually, you can get information (installed packages, monitored hosts, known vulnerabilities an available fixes) directly from the API, or through a web interface that provides a graphical rendering of the information.
This package contains the Web Interface.
Other Packages Related to ivulncheck-web
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: apache2
- Apache HTTP Server
- dep: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates
- dep: libapache2-mod-wsgi-py3
- Python 3 WSGI adapter module for Apache
- dep: libjs-bootstrap
- HTML, CSS and JS framework
- dep: libjs-d3
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-flask
- micro web framework based on Werkzeug and Jinja2 - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-flaskext.wtf
- Simple integration of Flask and WTForms (Python 3)
- dep: python3-pymongo
- Python3 interface to the MongoDB document-oriented database