Package: grass (7.4.3-1)
Links for grass
Download Source Package grass:
- Debian GIS Project (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine (QA Page)
- Bas Couwenberg (QA Page)
- Homepage [grass.osgeo.org]
Geographic Resources Analysis Support System (GRASS GIS)
Commonly referred to as GRASS, this is a Geographic Information System (GIS) used for geospatial data management and analysis, image processing, graphics/map production, spatial modeling, and visualization. GRASS is currently used in academic and commercial settings around the world, as well as by many government agencies and environmental consulting companies.
Install this virtual package to get a full GRASS system.
Other Packages Related to grass
- rec: grass-doc
- GRASS GIS user documentation
- sug: grass-dev
- GRASS GIS development files