Package: vls (0.5.4+cvs20031028-9) [debports]
Links for vls
lightweight MPEG and DVD video streaming server
VideoLAN is a free streaming software solution. This is VLS, the VideoLAN Server. It can stream MPEG files or DVDs over the network, in unicast or multicast. It also supports Digital Video Broadcasting cards.
VLS is a lightweight solution that does not support as many file formats, transcoding features and control interfaces as VLC, but uses a lot less processing power. If VLS fills your requirements, it is the recommended streaming server. Otherwise, please see the vlc package for a more complete solution.
Other Packages Related to vls
- dep: libdvbpsi4
- library for MPEG TS and DVB PSI tables decoding and generating
- dep: libdvdread3 (>= 0.9.6)
- Package not available
- dep: libgcc2 (>= 4.2-20070208)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2-20070516)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3