Package: golang-github-xtaci-kcp-dev (5.4.4-1)
Links for golang-github-xtaci-kcp-dev
Download Source Package golang-github-xtaci-kcp:
- Homepage [github.com]
Full-Featured Reliable-UDP Library for golang
KCP (golang-github-xtaci-kcp-dev) is a Production-Grade Reliable-UDP library for golang. It provides fast, ordered, and error-checked delivery of stream over UDP packets.
It has been well tested with opensource project kcptun, which runs on millions of devices, from low-end MIPS routers to high-end servers. It also runs well for applications like online games, live broadcasting, file synchronization and network acceleration.
* Optimized for Realtime Multiplayer Games, Audio/Video Streaming. * Compatible with skywind3000's (https://github.com/skywind3000) C version with optimizations. * Cache friendly and Memory optimized design in golang. * Compatible with net.Conn (https://golang.org/pkg/net/#Conn) and net.Listener (https://golang.org/pkg/net/#Listener). * FEC (Forward Error Correction) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forward_error_correction) Support with Reed-Solomon Codes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reed%E2%80%93Solomon_error_correction) * Packet level encryption support with AES, TEA, 3DES, Blowfish, Cast5, Salsa20, etc., in CFB mode. * O(1) goroutines created for the entire server application, minimized goroutine context switch.
Control messages like SYN/FIN/RST in TCP are not defined in KCP. You need some keepalive/heartbeat mechanims in the application-level. A real world example is to use some multiplexing protocol over session, such as smux (golang-github-xtaci-smux-dev) with embedded keepalive mechanism. See kcptun (https://github.com/xtaci/kcptun) for example.
Other Packages Related to golang-github-xtaci-kcp-dev
- dep: golang-github-klauspost-reedsolomon-dev (>= 1.3)
- Reed-Solomon Erasure Coding in Go
- dep: golang-github-pkg-errors-dev
- Simple error handling primitives for Go
- dep: golang-github-templexxx-xor-dev
- XOR in Go, more than 10GB/s per core
- dep: golang-github-tjfoc-gmsm-dev
- GM SM2/3/4 library based for Golang
- dep: golang-golang-x-crypto-dev
- Supplementary Go cryptography libraries
- dep: golang-golang-x-net-dev
- Supplementary Go networking libraries