Package: golang-github-hashicorp-memberlist-dev (0.1.5-2)
Links for golang-github-hashicorp-memberlist-dev
Download Source Package golang-github-hashicorp-memberlist:
- Debian Go Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Tianon Gravi (QA Page)
- Tim Potter (QA Page)
- Dmitry Smirnov (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Golang package for gossip based membership and failure detection
memberlist is a Go library that manages cluster membership and member failure detection using a gossip based protocol.
The use cases for such a library are far-reaching: all distributed systems require membership, and memberlist is a re-usable solution to managing cluster membership and node failure detection.
memberlist is eventually consistent but converges quickly on average. The speed at which it converges can be heavily tuned via various knobs on the protocol. Node failures are detected and network partitions are partially tolerated by attempting to communicate to potentially dead nodes through multiple routes. This package contains the source.
Other Packages Related to golang-github-hashicorp-memberlist-dev
- dep: golang-github-armon-go-metrics-dev
- library for exporting performance and runtime metrics
- dep: golang-github-google-btree-dev
- BTree implementation for Go
- dep: golang-github-hashicorp-go-msgpack-dev
- encode/decode and rpc library for msgpack and Binc
- dep: golang-github-hashicorp-go-multierror-dev
- Go package for representing a list of errors as a single error
- dep: golang-github-hashicorp-go-sockaddr-dev
- IP address/UNIX socket convenience functions for Go