Package: golang-github-francoispqt-gojay-dev (1.2.13-5)
Links for golang-github-francoispqt-gojay-dev
Download Source Package golang-github-francoispqt-gojay:
- Homepage [github.com]
JSON encoder/decoder golang library with powerful stream API
GoJay is a performant JSON encoder/decoder for Golang. It has a simple API and doesn't use reflection. It relies on small interfaces to decode/encode structures and slices.
Why another JSON parser? Other fast decoder/encoder were mostly hardly readable static code generation or a lot of reflection, poor streaming features, and not so fast in the end. Also, it has a decoder that could consume an io.Reader of line or comma delimited JSON, in a JIT way. To consume a flow of JSON objects from a TCP connection for example or from a standard output. Same way to build an encoder that could encode a flow of data to a io.Writer.
Other Packages Related to golang-github-francoispqt-gojay-dev
- dep: golang-github-buger-jsonparser-dev
- fast schemaless JSON parser for Go
- dep: golang-github-go-errors-errors-dev
- errors with stacktraces for go
- dep: golang-github-json-iterator-go-dev
- High-performance drop-in replacement of "encoding/json"
- dep: golang-github-mailru-easyjson-dev
- Fast JSON serializer for golang - development files
- dep: golang-github-stretchr-testify-dev
- sacred extension to the standard Go testing package
- dep: golang-github-viant-assertly-dev
- Arbitraty datastructure validation golang library
- dep: golang-github-viant-toolbox-dev
- Toolbox - golang utility library
- dep: golang-golang-x-net-dev
- Supplementary Go networking libraries