Package: xsabre (0.2.4b-26) [debports]
Links for xsabre
- Homepage [sabre.cobite.com]
fighter plane simulator for X11
SABRE is an on-going game development for the Linux Operating System, worked on as a labor of love by flight-simulation enthusiasts.
For now, SABRE is focusing on the older jets and piston-engined fighters of the Korean War / Cold War era. Featured are F-86 SabreJet, MiG-15, F-84 ThunderJet, F-51 Mustang, and Yak-9. All of the planes in the game can be flown by the player as well as the computer pilots.
This package contains the X binary.
Other Packages Related to xsabre
- dep: dialog (>= 0.9a)
- Displays user-friendly dialog boxes from shell scripts
- dep: libgcc2 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: sabre-common (>= 0.2.4b-9)
- Package not available
- dep: xterm
- X terminal emulator
- or x-terminal-emulator
- virtual package provided by aterm, aterm-ml, eterm, evilvte, gnome-terminal, guake, konsole, kterm, lilyterm, lxterminal, mate-terminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, mrxvt, mrxvt-cjk, mrxvt-mini, multi-aterm, powershell, pterm, qterminal, roxterm, roxterm-gtk2, roxterm-gtk3, rxvt, rxvt-beta, rxvt-ml, rxvt-unicode, rxvt-unicode-256color, rxvt-unicode-lite, sakura, stterm, terminal.app, terminator, terminology, termit, vala-terminal, wterm, wterm-ml, xfce4-terminal, xiterm+thai, xterm, xvt