Package: tpclient-pywx (0.3.1.1-3.1)
Links for tpclient-pywx
Download Source Package tpclient-pywx:
- Homepage [www.thousandparsec.net]
Thousand Parsec Python client
A Python wxgtk client to connect to the Thousand Parsec game world.
Thousand Parsec is a framework for turn based space empire building games.
Thousand Parsec is not a game by itself, it is a frame work for creating a similar group of games. Some of the games, such as the first demo game MiniSec, are developed by the Thousand Parsec developers themselves. In the near future it is hoped that other developers will create their own games using Thousand Parsec.
Other Packages Related to tpclient-pywx
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gconf
- Python bindings for the GConf configuration database system
- dep: python-numpy
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-tp-client
- Thousand Parsec Python client library
- dep: python-tp-netlib
- Thousand Parsec Python protocol library
- dep: python-wxgtk2.8
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (wxPython binding)