Package: pysolfc (2.0-4)
Links for pysolfc
Download Source Package pysolfc:
- Homepage [pysolfc.sourceforge.net]
collection of more than 1000 solitaire card games
There are games that use the 52 card International Pattern deck, games for the 78 card Tarock deck, eight and ten suit Ganjifa games, Hanafuda games, Matrix games, Mahjongg games, and games for an original hexadecimal-based deck.
Its features include modern look and feel (uses Ttk widget set), multiple cardsets and tableau backgrounds, sound, unlimited undo, player statistics, a hint system, demo games, a solitaire wizard, support for user written plug-ins, an integrated HTML help browser, and lots of documentation.
PySolFC is a fork of PySol Solitaire.
Other Packages Related to pysolfc
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-configobj
- simple but powerful config file reader and writer for Python 2
- dep: python-pygame
- SDL bindings for games development (Python 2)
- dep: python-tk
- Tkinter - Writing Tk applications with Python2
- rec: tk-tile (>= 0.8.0)
- A themed widget set provider library for Tk