Package: pykaraoke-bin (0.7.5-1.2)
Links for pykaraoke-bin
Download Source Package pykaraoke:
- Homepage [www.kibosh.org]
free CDG/MIDI/MPEG karaoke player
PyKaraoke is a free karaoke player. You can use this program to play your collection of CDG, MIDI and MPEG karaoke songs.
This package includes the command-line programs to play CDG files, MIDI/KAR files and MPEG files.
pykaraoke-mini is a frontend for the pycdg and pympg karaoke players. It is similar to pykaraoke, but it is designed for use on small portable devices rather than PC's. In particular, it could be useful on any device lacking a keyboard and mouse.
* CDG (MP3+G, OGG+G) playback - Play standard CDG karaoke files * MIDI (.MID/.KAR) playback - Play MIDI format karaoke files * MPEG playback - Play karaoke songs and movies in MPEG format
MIDI/KAR support on Linux, requires the following:
* Timidity++ * Sounds/patches for Timidity++ (e.g. freepats or eawpatches)
Other Packages Related to pykaraoke-bin
- dep: fonts-dejavu
- metapackage to pull in fonts-dejavu-core and fonts-dejavu-extra
- dep: fonts-dejavu-extra
- Vera font family derivate with additional characters (extra variants)
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pygame
- SDL bindings for games development in Python
- dep: python-pykaraoke (>= 0.7.5-1.2)
- free CDG/MIDI/MPEG karaoke player