Package: openglad (0.98-3) [debports]
Links for openglad
Top-down guantlet-style RPG
Openglad is an SDL port of an old DOS game called Gladiator, which was developed by FSGames in the mid 90's. FSGames donated the original source for the DOS game under the GPL when one of them found the earlier project (now abandoned in favor of this one) to make a full Gladiator clone.
Gladiator is a top-down gauntlet-style RPG. In it, you hire team mates, go on missions, and improve your team with the spoils you reap. It can be played by up to 4 players (using split-screen), and comes with a scenario editor.
Other Packages Related to openglad
- dep: libgcc2 (>= 4.2.1-1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- Mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1-4)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3