Package: nexuiz-server (2.5.2+dp-7 and others)
Links for nexuiz-server
Download Source Package nexuiz:
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert (QA Page)
- Gonéri Le Bouder (QA Page)
- Simon McVittie (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.alientrap.org]
Standalone server for Nexuiz Classic
Nexuiz Classic is a fast-paced 3D deathmatch game with high-end and complex graphics effects. It is intended to be played over the Internet or over a local network, though it also supports a single-player mode.
The game brings deathmatch back to the basics, with perfect weapon balancing and fast paced action, keeping itself away from the current trend of realistic shooters.
This package installs the standalone server.
This game was originally released as "Nexuiz", but is now referred to as "Nexuiz Classic" since the Nexuiz name was re-used for a non-free game for consoles.
Other Packages Related to nexuiz-server
- dep: darkplaces-server [all]
- Standalone server for Quake-based games
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [hppa, sh4]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.5-5) [m68k]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [sparc64]
- dep: nexuiz-data (>= 2.4.2) [m68k]
- Nexuiz game data files
- dep: nexuiz-data (>= 2.5.2) [not m68k]
|Architecture||Version||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|all||2.5.2+dp-7||9.7 kB||21.0 kB||[list of files]|
|alpha (unofficial port)||2.5.2-5||986.7 kB||2,372.0 kB||[list of files]|
|hppa (unofficial port)||2.5.2-5||938.4 kB||1,984.0 kB||[list of files]|
|m68k (unofficial port)||2.4.2-1||658.3 kB||1,696.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sh4 (unofficial port)||2.5.2-5||912.0 kB||1,844.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sparc64 (unofficial port)||2.5.2-5||873.6 kB||1,976.0 kB||[list of files]|