Package: imaze-xaw (1.4-12) [debports]
Links for imaze-xaw
multiplayer, 3D, labyrinth, run & shoot game (xaw client)
iMaze is a multi-player network action game for TCP/IP with 3D graphics under X11.
You run through a labyrinth and shoot everything that is round without being hit by other round anythings. Of course anything round is one of the following:
- other players playing over the net - computer controlled ninjas - deadly shots (except your own)
This package contains the xaw client. You need a server (contained in the imazesrv package) running somewhere to play.
This game clones the Atari ST MidiMaze II multiplayer game, which used the Atari's MIDI ports to connect up to 16 players.
Other Packages Related to imaze-xaw
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxaw7
- X11 Athena Widget library
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library
- sug: imaze-sounds
- Package not available
- sug: imazesrv
- multiplayer, 3D, labyrinth, run & shoot game (server)