Package: gsoko (0.4.2-gpe6-3) [debports]
Links for gsoko
sokoban game for GPE
A clone of the sokoban game for small screen devices using the GPE Palmtop Environment. "Sokoban" is japanese for "warehouse keeper". The player tries to push crates to their proper locations in a warehouse.
Crates cannot be pulled or stepped over and the player needs to avoid pushing crates into dead ends or allowing crates to block movement in the warehouse.
Other Packages Related to gsoko
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.4.0)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.18.4)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text