Package: ggz-txt-client (0.0.14.1-1) [debports]
Links for ggz-txt-client
- Homepage [www.ggzgamingzone.org]
GGZ Gaming Zone: client for the command line
GGZ core clients enable players to access the GGZ server to chat, meet other people in the game lobbies, play with them, watch their scores, and be spectator other people's games.
This package provides a text-only client useful for communication with the GGZ server and other players. It is quite configurable, comes with an integrated help screen, and allows playing games. In the text console, only text games can be played, while in any graphical environment, a core client will allow launching graphical games, too.
This package is part of the GGZ Gaming Zone, a multiuser networked gaming environment.
Other Packages Related to ggz-txt-client
- dep: ggzcore-bin (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: various command-line helper programs
- dep: libggz2 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: common utilities library
- dep: libggzcore9 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: core client frontend library
- dep: libggzmod4 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: game frontend library
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries