Package: ggz-gtk-games (0.0.14.1-1) [debports]
Links for ggz-gtk-games
- Homepage [www.ggzgamingzone.org]
GGZ Gaming Zone: game clients collection for GTK+
GGZ games are games that can be played online against other people while all having some features in common, like table chat, seats configuration, bot players, game spectators, savegames, statistics, and others. Some games also work in single-player mode.
This package provides the complete collection of GGZ game frontends that make use of the GTK+ toolkit. It includes:
* Chess * Chinese Checkers * Combat * Connect-the-Dots * GGZCards (engine for La Pocha, Hearts, Bridge, FortyTwo etc.) * Hastings1066 * Reversi * Spades * TicTacToeand much more.
This package is part of the GGZ Gaming Zone, a multiuser networked gaming environment.
Other Packages Related to ggz-gtk-games
- dep: ggz-gtk-games-data (>= 0.0.14.1)
- Package not available
- dep: ggzcore-bin (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: various command-line helper programs
- dep: libggz2 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: common utilities library
- dep: libggzmod4 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: game frontend library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.20.2)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text (transitional package)