Package: game-data-packager (37) [contrib]
Links for game-data-packager
Download Source Package game-data-packager:
- Homepage [wiki.debian.org]
Installer for game data files
Various games are divided into two logical parts: engine and data. Often the engine and data are licensed in different ways, such that only one half can be distributed in Debian.
game-data-packager is a tool which builds .deb files for game data which cannot be distributed in Debian (such as commercial game data).
At the moment, game-data-packager has support for building .deb files for Doom games (Doom, Doom II and Final Doom); LGeneral; Heretic; Hexen; Hexen II; Rise of the Triad; Quake; Quake II; Quake III Arena and Wolfenstein 3D.
Other Packages Related to game-data-packager
- dep: dynamite (>= 0.1.1-2)
- PKWARE Data Compression decompressor
- dep: fakeroot
- tool for simulating superuser privileges
- sug: binutils
- GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
- sug: cdparanoia
- audio extraction tool for sampling CDs
- sug: gcc
- GNU C compiler
- sug: lgc-pg
- LGeneral converter for Panzer General game data
- sug: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- sug: vorbis-tools
- several Ogg Vorbis tools